Our approach is different to your everyday recruitment agency. Our directors, Ruth and Bruce, both complement each other with different skill sets. Ruth is a highly experienced recruiter having worked for leading recruitment companies in London, UK, while Bruce is a well-respected expert in agriculture, farming science and genetics, and has owned and managed farms around the world.
The right people, for the right clients…
Our approach means that we quite literally search the Earth for the right candidates, and then place them with the right clients.
Our approach is proven and incredibly thorough:
1. Client understanding
- We take time to fully understand the needs of our clients.
- Where necessary, we provide consultancy and advice for our clients.
- We then create a strategy to find the right sort of people for our clients.
2. Candidate search
- We advertise in industry magazines, or online for the right people.
- We personally interview all shortlisted candidates.
- If the candidates are honest, hardworking and professional, with the right skill sets for the job, we will recommend them to our clients.
- We also conduct road shows, presentations and seminars.
3. Aftercare service
- For successful candidates, we provide support for moving and settling in to their new lives, and their new jobs.
- We help candidates immerse themselves in the local social life, and, where possible, introduce them to other Moveover alumni.
- We keep in touch with clients and candidates throughout the period of employment, to ensure everyone is happy.
Prefer to talk?
If you’d like to learn more about our approach, or discuss any aspect of our business, please feel free to get in touch with Ruth or Bruce.